Steps Towards Purchasing a Home: Why You Want Us on Your Team!
Buying a new home is a stressful and exciting time. Below are some of the steps that we’ll go through together to help you find your new home!
- Find a Lender and determine what price range fits your finances and gets you a home. Be sure to get a prequalification letter! We also have great lenders that we work with so feel free to ask if you would like a referral.
- We meet and go over your home buying criteria. We will go over the home buying process and current market conditions. This way you know the local market conditions which will help you make an educated decision when purchasing a home. We will set you up with your own personal website that meets your general home buying needs so you can start the filtering process and find homes that you would like to see. This allows you to review all homes that meet your criteria and then filter out the homes that you aren’t interested in… before we go out looking so we are not wasting your time seeing homes you wouldn’t buy.
- We start going out and looking for homes. **Remember that we are ready and willing to search for homes with you. So if you happen to see some model homes or open houses you would like to get into, just give us a call and we would be happy to meet you there!**
- Once you find a home, we will run history searches, tax records and speak with the listing agent to get as much information as possible. This way we will be aware of any motivating factors and collect as much information as we can so you know what you are purchasing.
- Together, we will write a solid contract for the property of your choice. We will explain to you the contract in detail and answer any questions you may have.
- We will utilize our proven negotiation skills to get you the best terms and price for the property.
- We will make sure all dates and deadlines are met in the contract. (For more information about what happens once you go under contract, go here to see What We Do For You!)
- Schedule a home inspection to educate you on the condition of the home.
- Upon review of the inspection, we will write up an “inspection objection” and negotiate any items that need repair or replacement.
- We will communicate with your lender regularly to ensure all financing provisions are being met and handled correctly.
We will be available to answer any questions and assist you in any way that we can. When you team up with The Banet Group, you will have a peace of mind knowing that we will be working to ensure an easy and seamless transaction!
Get your home search started today! Use the search form below to start browsing property listings that meet your criteria, or skim through our list of communities to find a place that fits your idea of Home!